- 8"x 8" painting on watercolour paper.
- Work with masking fluid to block out shapes.
- Practice a wet-in-wet technique to create the background.
- Practice techniques of masking, glazing and direct painting.
- Session is 5 hours.
- Cost is $55 per person.
- All materials are included.
- A minimum of 4 participants (and maximum 8) is required for the Watercolour Workshops.
- Tea/Coffee/Water is complimentary.
- Workshops can be arranged on demand and you are encouraged to gather a group of friends or family to join you!
- Make it a PARTY by bringing your own drinks and snacks as you please!
- Venue: North Window Studio, Morden, MB.
- Level: Some watercolour experience is helpful, but not essential.
Check out other painting workshops!